What types of education/training do your therapists have?

Sep8th 2016

Physical and Occupational Therapists have years of university-level training in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology (study of joint movement), neurology, and many of the other medical sciences. Our therapists have graduated from accredited therapy programs and are state licensed. In general, Physical Therapy programs now require a doctorate degree and Occupational Therapy programs require a master’s degree. Both require additional continuing education every two years. Rest assured, your therapist is well trained to evaluate and treat your condition.