Life In Motion Physical & Hand Therapy is an outpatient therapy clinic that focuses on the manual, hands-on treatment of orthopedic conditions. Life In Motion is distinguished by their family-oriented, laid-back atmosphere that values warmth, courtesy, and familiarity with their patients. Professionalism, efficiency, and teamwork round out the “LIM experience” in order to provide true, patient-centered care.
Our mission is to help people heal more naturally with less reliance on medications, injections, and surgery – with the highest level of patient satisfaction.
Our vision is to help people return to the activities they love – with less pain and better function.
Our core values are:
- Comfort – We strive to maintain an atmosphere of healing where our patients feel comfortable working with their therapist.
- Communication – We strive to keep communication channels open among patients, referring providers, and other medical team members in order to provide the most effective and efficient patient care.
- Community – We work together with each other and other organizations to build strong networks and to be leaders in humanitarian efforts.
- Diversity – We understand that each person is unique and, by recognizing diversity in its many forms, we are a stronger community.
- Education – We believe in educating the public on the value of conservative care. We believe in empowering our patients, through education, to be advocates for their own health. We believe in the education of our volunteers and students as they will be future healthcare ambassadors for our field. We believe in the continued education of our staff to stay current with the most effective treatments available.
- Excellence – In all things, we seek excellence. We work diligently to ensure that the “LIM experience” accurately reflects our culture and core values.
- Partnership – We strive to create life-long partnerships with our patients in order to promote continued health and wellness.
- Teamwork – We believe that we are stronger – together.
Click here to request an appointment with one of our Pinellas Park therapists today. Extended hours are offered to avoid missing work and school. Additional information can be attained by calling (727) 369-6355.